[release][ptl] Holding all release activity

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Nov 29 14:55:51 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

There have been a rash of Pypi and other issues lately that have led to release
job failures. We will be holding off on processing any more releases until
we've seen some evidence that things have been resolved. I would guess this
means that there will be no releases done until early next week.

If you have a critical need for a release, please come talk to us in the
#openstack-release channel and we can see if there is anything we can do in the
interim.

Thanks!

Sean