[Openstack] [Cinder] Cinder New Tag Release

Chhavi Agarwal chhagarw at in.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 04:42:33 UTC 2018

I could see that the Unit tests are run against the latest oslo.messaging
from the master, and source tree is old.
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/plain/upper-constraints.txt
oslo.messaging===9.2.1

[root at ip9-114-192-185 cinder-es]#  grep install_command tox.ini
install_command = pip install -c{env:UPPER_CONSTRAINTS_FILE:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/plain/upper-constraints.txt
} {opts} {packages}
[root at ip9-114-192-185 cinder-es]#

Will get the configuration fixed. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks & Regards,
Chhavi Agarwal
Cloud System Software Group.