[openstack-dev] [pacemaker] Live migration with VirtualDomain resource-agent

Murali Annamneni murali.annamneni at oracle.com
Tue Nov 27 18:39:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to setup pacemaker for live-migration when a compute node
hosting the VM goes down.

So, I created cluster resource for the compute-instance (demo1) with
'VirtualDomain' resource agent.
      >>> pcs resource create demo1 VirtualDomain
migrateuri="qemu+tcp://<DestinationCompuNode>:16509/system"
config="/etc/pacemaker/demo1.xml" migration_transport="tcp"  meta
allow-migrate="true" op start timeout="120s" op stop timeout="180s"

And I manually shutdown the compute node hosting the vm, but, I don't
see the migration is happening.
Can someone please help me what I am missing here ?

Thanks & Regards,
Murali