[openstack-dev] [nova] Stein forum session notes

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 17:15:57 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-11-26 at 11:01 -0600, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 11/26/2018 10:55 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:
> > What was news to me was the "has been done already" part of the Lab test
> > for vGPU upgrade.
> >
> > I was asking for information on where I can see that Lab test.
>
> Oh, heh. It's in Sylvain's brain somewhere.
sylvain posted some past bins to irc a while ago sometime after denver and
before the summit i want to say mid to late october.

i dont recall a ML post but there may have been one.

basicially if i recall the irc converstation and pastbin contence
correctly he deployed master,
took a snapshot of the placemnet inventories,
checked out the reshaper chage and restarted nova services
took a snapshot of the reshaped placemetn invetories.