[neutron] LP tag for python 3

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 09:04:39 UTC 2018

I think that there is no single answer to this. Also the subject applies to any openstack project, not only neutron.

I personally used common sense, using py3 for generic 3.x bugs and more granular ones like py34,...py37 when there were bugs specific to one of these version. I also try to include py3 on the more granular ones to ease searching.

Replacing tags is dangerous as you may loose important information or even break so queries/tools.

-- sorin