[openstack-dev] [ZUN] [kuryr-libnetwork]

Rania Adouni raniaadouni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:16:10 UTC 2018

Hi hongbin,

Finally , I had to move and using queens because after all I think when I
set up ZUN , it has effect on my nova-compute service was down .and for
more secure work I move to queens . and now my kuryr work fine , but when I
try container I had this error :
*Docker internal error: 400 Client Error: Bad Request ("OCI runtime create
failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec:
\"/bin/bash\": stat /bin/bash: no such file or directory": unknown").*
some suggestion to fix it please and thanks .

Best Regards,
Rania Adouni

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender