[openstack-dev] [vitrage] I have some problems with Prometheus alarms in vitrage.

Won wjstk16 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:18:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

I attached four log files.
I collected the logs from about 17:14 to 17:42. I created an instance of
'deltesting3' at 17:17. 7minutes later, at 17:24, the entity graph showed
the dentesting3 and vitrage colletor and graph logs are appeared.
When creating an instance in ubuntu server, it appears immediately in the
entity graph and logs, but when creating an instance in computer1 (multi
node), it appears about 5~10 minutes later.
I deleted an instance of 'deltesting3' around 17:26.

> After ~20minutes, there was only Apigateway. Does it make sense? did you
> delete the instances on ubuntu, in addition to deltesting?

I only deleted 'deltesting'. After that, only the logs from 'apigateway'
and 'kube-master' were collected. But other instances were working well. I
don't know why only two instances are collected in the log.
NOV 19 In this log, 'agigateway' and 'kube-master' were continuously
collected in a short period of time, but other instances were sometimes
collected in long periods.

In any case, I would expect to see the instances deleted from the graph at
> this stage, since they were not returned by get_all.
> Can you please send me the log of vitrage-graph at the same time (Nov 15,
> 16:35-17:10)?

Information  'deldtesting3' that has already been deleted continues to be
collected in vitrage-graph.service.

Br,
Won

2018년 11월 15일 (목) 오후 10:13, Ifat Afek <ifatafekn at gmail.com>님이 작성: