[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Feedback about our project at Summit

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 02:18:23 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I wasn't at the Summit but I was interested by the feedback people gave
about TripleO so I've discussed with a few people who made the trip. I
would like to see what actions we can take on short and long term to
address it.
I collected some thoughts here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-tripleo-feedback
Which is based on
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-deployment-tools-feedback initially.

Feel fee to add more feedback if missing, and also comment what was
written. If you're aware of some WIP that address the feedback, adjust some
wording if needed or just put some links if something exists and is
documented already.
I believe it is critical to us to listen this feedback and include some of
it into our short term roadmap, so we can reduce some frustration that we
can hear sometimes.

Thanks for your help,
--
Emilien Macchi