[all] We've combined the lists! Now what?

Andrey Kurilin andr.kurilin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:08:49 UTC 2018

hi folks!

As it was mentioned at [1], OpenStack-infra is going to become OpenDev. Are
there any plans for mailing lists?
I mean, is it planned to rename 'openstack-discuss' to 'opendev-discuss' or
the will be separate mailing lists for different 'groups' again?

[1] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136403.html

--
Best regards,