[Infra][Cinder] Request for voting permission from LINBIT LINSTOR CI (linbit_ci at linbit.com) for Cinder projects

Woojay Poynter woojay at linbit.com
Fri Dec 28 21:55:30 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to request a voting permission on LINBIT LINSTOR CI for Cinder
project.  We are looking to satisfy third-party testing requirement for
Cinder volume driver for LINSTOR (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/624233/).
The CI's test result of the lastest patch is at
http://us.linbit.com:8080/CI-LINSTOR/33/456/

While the driver itself is still being tweaked on the remaining two failed
tests, I hope I can have the CI portion of the requirement ready w/ this
request.

The testbeds are jenkins slave running fresh installation of devstack w/
target patch triggered from gerrit with lvmthin storage backend managed by
LINSTOR driver for Cinder.  LINSTOR is storage provisioner using DRBD for
block replication.

Some of the test results of the LINBIT LINSTOR CI running on
openstack-dev/ci-sandbox are here;
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/627599/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/627596/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/626625/

Thank you for your time during the holidays.

Sincerely,

Woojay Poynter
--
541-435-1001
woojay at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
DRBD – Corosync – Pacemaker

--
Woojay Poynter – Software Developer
+1 503 573-1262 x211