[self-healing-sig][vitrage][monasca] Vitrage and Monasca integration

Ifat Afek ifatafekn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:47:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

In the last self-healing SIG meeting, we discussed the integration of
Monasca and Vitrage [1]. We talked about the challenge of identifying the
resource in Vitrage based on Monasca metric dimensions.

As we discussed [2], I wrote an initial spec for mapping the different use
cases [3]. I’ll be happy to get your feedback - at this stage our main
interest is to collect more use cases and concrete examples.

Thanks,

Ifat

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/622899/

[2]