[release] Release countdown for week R-15, Dec 24-28

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Dec 20 20:07:52 UTC 2018

Development Focus
-----------------

There are a few project-specific deadlines coming up for milestone 2.
Development should be focused on meeting any of those deadlines and preparing
for the library releases that will be proposed at the milestone.

General Information

    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-October/135706.html

The release team has generated empty commits to cause PBR to increment its
calculated version as a fix for the situation, and we have a few of those
patches open still. Please merge them as soon as possible to support the people
who are testing upgrades.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:sem-ver

Upcoming Deadlines & Dates

Stein-2 Milestone: January 10