[Cinder] Image Name of all Instances does not show up

Minjun Hong nickeysgo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:48:11 UTC 2018

Hi.
After I installed Cinder, 'Image Name' of the created instances does not
show up on horizon.
When I created instances without Cinder, 'Image Name' of all instances was
filled with the name of image which is used for creating the instance on
horizon, like this link (https://imgur.com/0Habda7).

Actually, although this does not cause any critical incorrect operation, it
can make the users who use the Openstack system confused what image is used
for the instances.
That's why I need to resolve this issue.

How can I fill 'Image Name' column with the name of the image ?
Thanks! Regards,