[storyboard][infra] it's all gone quiet

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 20 13:07:04 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-20 08:49:12 +0000 (+0000), Mark Goddard wrote:
> I haven't received an email from StoryBoard for a few weeks now.
> While I'm quite enjoying the silence, it's probably not
> productive... I'm subscribed to a few projects and have email
> notifications checked in preferences. Is it just me?

It appears that Rackspace has recently added the surrounding IPv4
/22 CIDR to the Spamhaus Policy Block List:

https://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL1660430

As a result, the receiving MTA is rejecting E-mail from the server
destined for your domain. I have filed with Spamhaus to get a PBL
exception added for this specific IP address, which should take
effect within the next hour.

Sorry to say, you'll probably start finding out about more bugs! ;)

(Also, huge thanks for bringing this to our attention.)
--
Jeremy Stanley