[opensetack-discuss][Openstack-Helm] Patches for upgrade rally

Jae Sang Lee hyangii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:32:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

I recently watched IRC talk about revert rally commit. I posted a patch[1]
to upgrade rally last October. This is because openstack-helm is using a
very old rally, which caused a dependency error when creating another image.

I also changed the helm-toolkit of openstack-helm-infra because we need to
change the rally init script.[2]

After patch # 1 has been applied first, patch # 2 has to be merged. Only
patch # 2 has been merged. Failure of all chart helm test or patch # 2 has
been reverted again.

So I updated the patch to upgrade rally today[3][4]. I hope [3] merges
first. After that, [4] should be merged.

Thanks.
Jaesang

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/586783/1
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/607822/