[nova][dev] tracking spec reviews ahead of spec freeze

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:49:10 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Spec freeze is coming up shortly after the holidays on January 10, 2019.
Since we don't have much time after returning to work next year before
spec freeze, let's keep track of specs that are close to approval or
otherwise candidates to focus on in the last stretch before freeze.

Here's an etherpad where I've collected a list of possible candidates
for focus the first week of January. Feel free to add notes and specs I
might have missed:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-stein-blueprint-spec-freeze

Cheers,
-melanie