[dev][ops][monasca] Additional meeting time

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 19 11:02:58 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Monasca team has decided to hold additional team meetings on Thursdays, 7am UTC [1]. This way we would like to offer more suitable meeting time for developers and operators from Asia/Australia. We would like to try this new format of `double meetings` for some time and we'll keep it if there is demand. Everyone interested is warmly invited to join. If you have any topics you would like to discuss, please add them to the agenda [2]. The next meetings are planned today 1500 UTC and tomorrow 0700 UTC.

See you there
Witek

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Monasca_Team_Meeting
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/monasca-team-meeting-agenda