[devstack][neutron] truble with setting local.conf with neutron

Jea-Min Lim kor.jmlim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:37:59 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I`m trying to test neutron with qos module using devstack in OpenStack pike
in a single VM environment.

However, I can`t figure out how to run devstack with my local.conf[1].

While configuring network and bridges, devstack lost connection to outside
VM.
As a result, devstack couldn`t complete settings.

My local.conf example is based on doc[2].

If you have any comments on my local.conf, reply in this mail or, if you
know the working configuration, it would be glad to share with me.

Regards,

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/737586/
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/devstack/latest/guides/neutron.html