[ptl] [user survey] Cinder Superuser Article Addressing User Survey Feedback

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Dec 17 21:31:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a really helpful article [1] that Jay Bryant wrote for Superuser after receiving the Cinder feedback from the 2018 OpenStack User Survey. This is really valuable content for the users that are expressing challenges and feedback in the survey. I would like to encourage any PTLs that have the bandwidth to directly address some of the feedback they received from the user survey to draft something similar. With the publication of this article, we will reach out to users who expressed that they are running Cinder to show how their feedback has had a direct impact on the development of OpenStack.

If anyone is interested, please email me directly, and we can get the process started.

We have also made the 2019 OpenStack User Survey [2] live. We will be reaching out to all PTLs in the next month to make updates to the project-specific questions. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks!
Allison

[1] http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/how-your-feedback-sparked-whats-next-for-cinder/
[2] https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2019