[mistral] Standing down as PTL

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 10:13:44 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I am announcing that I am going to stand down as Mistral PTL. Due to a
change in priorities I am no longer able to give the project the time it
needs and deserves. This change will come into effect immediately.

Being PTL has been a pleasure and a great learning experience for me. I
have had the chance to work with a number of great folks and I am saddened
to hang up the hat, particularly mid-cycle. However, I don't plan on going
anywhere, I'll still be around and hope to remain an active member of the
core team.

Renat Akhmerov will be taking the role on again[1]. It is likely you will
all know him as the previous Mistral PTL and therefore know the project
will be in safe hands.

Thanks everyone,
Dougal

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/625537/