[sdk] Establishing SDK Validation Baseline

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:07:30 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I would hate for this fade away as I think we have support to keep this
moving forward even if it is very slowly. What should be the next step?
OpenLab can provide the infrastructure needed to run pretty much anything
as folks need without disturbing any existing production environments.
Honestly if folks interested in seeing this happen can help draft the scope
of work and a roadmap to get it done that would be great. I personally do
not want to be the primary person to handle this as it is not my strength
but I can help make sure the environment(s) needed are available, work on
recruiting help once we have some things outlined, keep communication
available, facilitate meetings (even in different time zones), etc.
Thoughts?

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman