[dev][openstacksdk][infra] openstacksdk and dogpile 0.7.0+ cache errors

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 14 23:32:00 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-14 17:20:05 -0500 (-0500), Mike Bayer wrote:
[...]
> OK, so first step is...identify some zuul jobs?    I have CI for
> sqlalchemy, alembic, dogpile-cache that each would benefit from db
> /cache-centric builds.

I mean, if there's a job which was failing immediately after the
release in our CI system and we think that's a reasonable
integration test to perform, we could work out a way to have it
install dogpile from the master branch source instead of a released
package. I've not been following that part of the discussion closely
(maybe some OpenStack-SDK job?) but presumably others on this thread
can make recommendations.
--
Jeremy Stanley