[glance] functional-py35 job fails due to subunit.praser error

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 04:23:50 UTC 2018

I have manually removed oslo.policy 1.43.1 and installed 1.43.0 and ran
tests and those are passing without any issues.
Jokke has submitted a patch [1] where he has modified requirements.txt to
not install oslo.policy 1.43.1 but it still installs the same version as
glance's requirements.txt is not considered while installing dependencies
whereas it considers upper-constraints.txt from the openstack/requirements.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/625085/1/requirements.txt

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abhishek Kekane