Meaning of role name: auditor versus reader

cristian.calin at orange.com cristian.calin at orange.com
Thu Dec 13 14:18:53 UTC 2018

As operators, we have a need for both cases and actually a 3rd one as well which should be domain scoped.
I think the definition of reader should also include a scope (cloud-wide, domain specific or project specific) so that we don’t need different roles.
This might be a more fundamental change though as the scoping is static today, I mean defined in the policy files/code.

Cristian Calin