[manila] no meeting 13 December 2018

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Thu Dec 13 12:27:31 UTC 2018

Since we have some cores at kubecon and will likely not have a quorum,
I'm canceling this week's community manila meeting.

Next meeting will be on 20 December at 1500 UTC.  You can add agenda
items here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Manila/Meetings&action=edit&section=2

As a reminder, milestone 2 for Stein is coming up the week of 7
January.  Cores need to help with the access rule priority review [1]
as this is work continued from Rocky and we need to move it along.

See you on #openstack-manila on freenode in the mean time!

-- Tom Barron
   irc: tbarron

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/572283