Magnum Fedora atomic 27

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:47:23 UTC 2018

Hi Octavian, I cloned the magnum master.
I saw there is a playbook for creating fedora atomic with diskimage builder
but some files do not exist:

MAGNUM_ELEMENTS=./openstack/magnum/magnum/drivers/common/image
export ELEMENTS_PATH=$DIB_ELEMENTS:$MAGNUM_ELEMENTS
$MAGNUM_ELEMENTS/fedora-atomic/install_imagebuild_deps.sh

install_imagebuild_deps.sh does not exist in the master branch

Regards
Ignazio