[docs] New meeting time and format (was: [i18n] Team meeting Thursday 07:00 UTC #openstack-meeting)

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 18:09:38 UTC 2018

All,

As a follow-up to Frank's announcement, I'm also adding the [docs] tag so
people interested in discussing OpenStack documentation don't miss this.

You can use https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting to add
topics to our meeting agenda.

As always, you can find the current schedule here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Documentation_Team_Meeting

Note that the meeting channel has changed from #openstack-doc to
#openstack-meeting.

Thanks to Frank for updating the schedules!

Thank you,
pk