[ironic] Meetings cancelled for the holdiays, Resuming January 7th

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:21:18 UTC 2018

Greetings ironic folks and all of those interested in ironic!

As discussed in this week's meeting[1], we are cancelling our next three
meetings and resuming our weekly meeting on January 7th.

This time of year, the ironic community tends to enter a bit of a quiet
period. Starting next week, contributor availability will begin to wind
down for the holidays. Those of us that will be hanging around tend to
shift gears to focused feature work and often pay a little less attention
to IRC and the mailing list. If core reviewers are needed, the
`ironic-cores` tag can be used in the #openstack-ironic channel, and we
will do our best to marshal reviewers in the event of an emergency.

During this time, our weekly priority review list[1] will go into
autopilot. Contributors are welcome to add items they feel need review
visibility and we will prune merged items out as needed.

If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or post to
the mailing list.

Thanks,

-Julia

[1]