[Release-job-failures] Tag of openstack/freezer failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Dec 10 14:01:56 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-10 16:09:22 +1100 (+1100), Tony Breeds wrote:
[...]
> I think this failed in create-afs-token
[...]

I concur, and the most common cause for that particular error is if
the afsd daemon for OpenAFS isn't running (failed to start, crashed,
et cetera). Indeed, this job ran from the ze12 Zuul executor we just
brought on line at the end of last week, and it looks like we missed
a bootstrapping step. I've brought it back down for the time being
while I make sure it's got the right kernel booted and the
corresponding openafs.ko LKM built/loaded.

Thanks for spotting this!!!
--
Jeremy Stanley