[sdk] Establishing SDK Validation Baseline

Michael McCune msm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 19:12:35 UTC 2018

hey folks,

i realized after some discussion with the other API SIG cores that i
might not have been clear enough in my responses.

for the record, i _do not_ have an objection to bringing the SDK work
into the mission of the API SIG. further, i think it does make good
sense to rally all these concerns in one place and will reduce the
confusion that coalesces around new SIG formations. i do maintain that
we will need to do some work and bring on fresh bodies into the SIG to
ensure the best outcomes.

for transparency sake, here is a link[0] to the chat we had in
#openstack-sdk among the API SIG cores.

peace o/

[0]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-sdks/%23openstack-sdks.2018-12-07.log.html#t2018-12-07T16:06:43