[nova] Moving nova-cells-v1 job to the experimental queue

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:07:49 UTC 2018

I have changes up which move the nova-cells-v1 CI job to the
experimental queue:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1807407

We continue to see intermittent failures in that job and given the
deprecated nature of cells v1, CERN is using cells v2, the job no longer
runs nova-network, and its flakiness (plus the general state of the gate
lately), it is time to move this further out of our daily lives and down
the road to its eventual removal. Keeping it as an option to run
on-demand in the experimental queue at least allows us to leverage it if
needed should some major cells v1 fix be needed, but that is doubtful
(we haven't had a cells v1 specific bug fix in a long time).

Matt