[openstack][diskimage-builder] How to install software packages at building murano-agent image

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Dec 5 17:43:35 UTC 2018

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018, at 9:50 PM, zhaolihuisky wrote:
> hi, guys
>
> How to install software packages at building murano-agent image.
>
> I have download telegraf-x.x.x-x86_64.rpm file and how to install this
> package into murano-agent image.
>
> Is there any suggestion?
>
> Best Regards.

For packages in default distro repos you can pass -p $packagename to disk-image-create to specify packages to install. In this case the software is coming from an rpm you are downloading from outside the package repos so the process is a little more involved.

In this case I would create an element with an install.d/89-install-telegraf.sh script. In that script you can download the rpm then install it with rpm -i. Then add the new element to your disk-image-create elements list.

Clark