OpenStack Summit Berlin Videos Now Available

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:39:31 UTC 2018

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 15:01:58 -0600, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 12/3/2018 2:46 PM, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
>> We're looking at ways to improve both formats in Denver, so I'd say
>> stand by.  If there is a presentation that you feel is too difficult to
>> follow, we can reach out to those presenters and encourage them again to
>> upload their slides.
>
> Here is a good example of what I'm talking about:
>
> https://youtu.be/J9K-x0yVZ4U?t=425
>
> There is full view of the slides, but my eyes can't read most of that
> text. Compare that to YVR:
>
> https://youtu.be/U5V_2CUj-6A?t=576
>
> And it's night and day.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've just sent the slides to
speakersupport@, so hopefully they'll be linked soon to the session page.

General feedback regarding slide upload: last summit, we received an
email from speakersupport@ letting us know the self-service slide upload
system was ready and we were able to upload slides ourselves through
openstack.org. I thought that was a nice system, FWIW. This time, I was
expecting a similar message process for uploading slides and didn't
realize we could have added slides already by now.

Cheers,
-melanie