[openstack-dev] [puppet] [stable] Deprecation of newton branches

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Dec 5 05:02:10 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 11:38:45AM +0100, Tobias Urdin wrote:
> Hello,
> This got lost way down in my mailbox.
>
> I think we have a consensus about getting rid of the newton branches.
> Does anybody in Stable release team have time to deprecate the stable/newton
> branches?

Just to be clear  You're asking for the following repos to be marked
EOL (current origin/stable/newton tagged as newton-eol and deleted, any
open reviews abandoned)
:
# EOL repos belonging to Puppet OpenStack
eol_branch.sh -- stable/newton newton-eol \
                 openstack/puppet-aodh openstack/puppet-barbican \
                 openstack/puppet-ceilometer openstack/puppet-cinder \
                 openstack/puppet-designate openstack/puppet-glance \
                 openstack/puppet-gnocchi openstack/puppet-heat \
                 openstack/puppet-horizon openstack/puppet-ironic \
                 openstack/puppet-keystone openstack/puppet-magnum \
                 openstack/puppet-manila openstack/puppet-mistral \
                 openstack/puppet-murano openstack/puppet-neutron \
                 openstack/puppet-nova \
                 openstack/puppet-openstack-integration \
                 openstack/puppet-openstack_extras \
                 openstack/puppet-openstack_spec_helper \
                 openstack/puppet-openstacklib openstack/puppet-oslo \
                 openstack/puppet-ovn openstack/puppet-sahara \
                 openstack/puppet-swift openstack/puppet-tempest \
                 openstack/puppet-trove openstack/puppet-vswitch \
                 openstack/puppet-zaqar

Yours Tony.