[tripleo][openstack-ansible] collaboration on os_tempest role update II

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:10:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

It's more than 2 weeks, here is the another updates on what we have
done till today
i.e. on Dec 4th, 2018 on collaborating on os_tempest role [1].
* Add centos-7 job with support to python-tempestconf -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/619021/
* Enable support to pass override option to tempestconf -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/619986/
* Added task to list tempest tests - https://review.openstack.org/619024

Work still going on:
* Use tempest run for generating subunit results -
https://review.openstack.org/621584
* python-tempestconf extra cli support in os_tempest -
https://review.openstack.org/620800
* Better blacklist and whitelist tests management -
https://review.openstack.org/621605

In upcoming two weeks, we are planning to finish
* complete python-tempestconf named_arguments support in os_tempest
* Better blacklist and whitelist tests management.

Here is the first update [2].
Have queries, Feel free to ping us on #tripleo or #openstack-ansible channel.

Links:
[1.] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_tempest
[2.] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136452.html

Thanks,