[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute] Find a slot for a meeting to discuss - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:50:31 UTC 2018

Hi Training Team,

Based on the votes on the Doodle poll below we will have our ad-hoc meeting __next Friday (October 5) 1600 UTC__.

Hangouts link for the call: https://hangouts.google.com/call/BKnvu7e72uB_Z-QDHDF2AAEI

If you’re available for the Berlin training as mentor and haven’t signed up on the wiki yet please do so: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions#Berlin_Crew

Ildikó