[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder][glance][osc][sdk] Image Encryption for OpenStack (proposal)

Josephine Seifert josephine.seifert at secustack.com
Fri Sep 28 12:14:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am 28.09.2018 um 13:51 schrieb Erlon Cruz:
> I don't know if our workflow supports this, but it would be nice to
> have a place to
> place cross-projec changes like that (something like,
> openstack-cross-projects-specs),
> and use that as a initial point for high level discussions. But for
> now, you can start creating
> specs for the projects involved.
There was a repository for cross-project-specs, but it is deprecated:
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-specs

So we are currently writing specs for each involved project, as suggested.
You are right, it would be nice to discuss this topic with people from
all involved projects together.
> When you do so, please bring the topic to the project weekly
> meetings[1][2][3]
We actually started with bringing this up in the Glance meeting yesterday.
And of course, we would like to discuss our specs in the project
meetings. :)

Best regards,
Josephine (Luzi)