[openstack-dev] [docs][charms] Updating Deployment Guides indices of published pages

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Sep 27 08:18:01 UTC 2018

On 27/09/2018 10.04, Frode Nordahl wrote:
> Hello docs team,
>
> What would it take to re-generate the indices for Deployment Guides on
> the published Queens [0] and Rocky [1] docs pages?

In a nutshell: Patience ;) All looks fine, details below:

They are regenerated as part of each merge to openstack-manuals.

Looking at [0] it was last regenerated on the 11th, might be the post
job was never run for the changes you reference in [2].

> It seems that the charms project has missed the index for those releases
> due to some issues which now has been resolved [2].  We would love to
> reclaim our space in the list!

Right now we have a HUGE backlog of post jobs (70+ hours) due to high
load of CI as mentioned by Clark earlier this month. After the next
merge and post job run, those should be up.

So, please check again once the backlog is worked through and a next
change merged. If the content is then still not there, we need to
investigate the post jobs and why they failed.

Andreas

> 0: https://docs.openstack.org/queens/deploy/
> 1: https://docs.openstack.org/rocky/deploy/
> 2: