[openstack-dev] [storyboard][oslo] Fewer stories than bugs?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:34:17 UTC 2018

So I 100% messed up that migration. Looking back at my terminal history I
migrated 'stevedore' instead of 'python-stevedore'. I migrated the correct
project now and all should be well.

Some napkin math says that the number oslo bugs in lp minus oslo-incubator
(it was concluded we didn't need to migrate that one) matches the number of
stories in the oslo project group in StoryBoard.

Sorry for the confusion!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)