[openstack-dev] [storyboard][oslo] Fewer stories than bugs?

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Sep 26 17:18:19 UTC 2018

Okay, I found a few bugs that are in launchpad but not storyboard:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-stevedore/+bug/1784823
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbr/+bug/1777625
https://bugs.launchpad.net/taskflow/+bug/1756520
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbr/+bug/1742809

The latter three are all in an incomplete state, so maybe that's being
ignored by the migration script? The first appears to be a completely
missing project.  None of the stevedore bugs I've spot checked are in
storyboard. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the project name is
stevedore but the bug link is python-stevedore? I'm not sure why that
is, but there may be something a little weird going on with that project.