[openstack-dev] [cyborg]zero tolerance policy on padding activities

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:23:32 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I want to emphasize the zero tolerance policy in cyborg project regarding
padding activities. If you look at the gerrit record [0] you would probably
got the idea: out of the 15 abandoned patches, only the ones from jiapei
and shaohe were actually meant to do real fixing.

We have #openstack-cyborg irc channel, community mailinglist as well as
individual core member email you could reach out to. We also have setup
wechat group for Chinese developers where the atmosphere is welcoming and
funny gifs flies around all the time. There are more than enough measures
to help you actually get involved with the project.

Do the right thing.

[0]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:abandoned+project:openstack/cyborg+label:Code-Review%253D-2

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado