[openstack-dev] [storyboard] Prioritization?

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Sep 24 21:30:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

This came up in the Oslo meeting as a result of my initial look at the
test Storyboard import. It appears all of the priority data from
launchpad gets lost in the migration, which is going to make organizing
hundreds of bugs somewhat difficult. I'm particularly not fond of it
after spending last cycle whittling down our untriaged bug list. :-)

Work lists and tags were mentioned as possible priority management tools
in Storyboard, so is there some way to migrate launchpad priorities into
one of those automatically? If not, are there any plans to add that?

It sounded like a similar conversation is happening with a few other
teams so we wanted to bring the discussion to the mailing list for
visibility.

Thanks.

-Ben