[openstack-dev] [docs] Nominating Ian Y. Choi for openstack-doc-core

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:32:06 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot all for such nomination & agreement!

I would like to do my best after I become doc-core as like what I
current do,
although I still need the help from so many kind, energetic, and
enthusiastic OpenStack contributors and core members
on OpenStack documentation and so many projects.

With many thanks,

/Ian