[openstack-dev] Are we ready to put stable/ocata into extended maintenance mode?

Elõd Illés elod.illes at ericsson.com
Fri Sep 21 14:08:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

Here is an etherpad with the teams that have stable:follow-policy tag on
their repos:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-final-release-before-em

On the links you can find reports about the open and unreleased changes,
that could be a useful input for the before-EM/final release.
Please have a look at the report (and review the open patches if there
are) so that a release can be made if necessary.

Thanks,

Előd