[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute][all] Upstream Institute training call for mentors!!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:49:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

We have two Upstream Institute trainings [1] upcoming and we are looking for mentors to join us and help new contributors to start their journey in OpenStack.

We have a training in Stockholm on October 9 and one in Berlin right before the Summit on November 11-12. If you are available for each or both of these occasions and interested to join our crew please sign up on our wiki page [2].

If you have any questions please reply to this thread or reach out to the team on the #openstack-upstream-institute IRC channel.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/#upcoming-trainings