[openstack-dev] [User-committee] [tc] Joint UC/TC Meeting

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed Sep 19 11:31:26 UTC 2018

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> [Redirecting this from the openstack-tc list to the -dev list.]
> Excerpts from Melvin Hillsman's message of 2018-09-18 17:43:57 -0500:
>> UC is proposing a joint UC/TC meeting at the end of the month say starting
>> after Berlin to work more closely together. The last Monday of the month at
>> 1pm US Central time is current proposal, throwing it out here now for
>> feedback/discussion, so that would make the first one Monday, November
>> 26th, 2018.

I agree that the UC and TC should work more closely together. If the
best way to do that is to have a meeting then great, let's do it.
We're you thinking IRC or something else?

But we probably need to resolve our ambivalence towards meetings. On
Sunday at the PTG we discussed maybe going back to having a TC
meeting but didn't realy decide (at least as far as I recall) and
didn't discuss in too much depth the reasons why we killed meetings
in the first place. How would this meeting be different?