[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Edge Squad meeting

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:02:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks to those who responded on the etherpad poll for a meeting time
for the TripleO Edge squad:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-August/134069.html

We've selected 1400UTC on Thursdays in #tripleo. I've started a rough
agenda in the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-edge-squad-status
Feel free to add other items, and bring them up in the meeting on Thursday.

One of the goals of the meeting should be to capture action items we
can complete before we meet again the following week. If you have any
ideas or would like to collaborate on something, please bring them up.

See everyone for the meeting. Thanks!

--
-- James Slagle