[openstack-dev] [Freezer] Freezer support relational db and osbrick

geng.changcai2 at zte.com.cn geng.changcai2 at zte.com.cn
Tue Sep 18 05:34:18 UTC 2018

Hi,Saad Zaher:

   1) Implementing Sqlalchemy driver for freezer-api:

    At present, there is part 1 function in implementing Sqlalchemy driver for freezer-api in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/539077/.

Is there part 2 function? If you have an uncommitted patches, can you share it? I'd like to make it more complete so that it can be used.

If not, I plan to make a BP, which has been completed.

  2) osbrick:

    There are many problems, such as multi partitions and LVM partition is not supported, etc. If there is no development to complete, if so, I would like to mention a BP to complete it.

Best regards,

gengchc2