[openstack-dev] [tc]Global Reachout Proposal

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:49:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Follow up the diversity discussion we had in the tc session this morning
[0], I've proposed a resolution on facilitating technical community in
large to engage in global reachout for OpenStack more efficiently.

Your feedbacks are welcomed. Whether this should be a new resolution or not
at the end of the day, this is a conversation worthy to have.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/602697

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado