[openstack-dev] [release][searchlight] Need rights to create stable branches and tags

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:45:38 UTC 2018

Dear Release Management team,

As we're reaching the Stein-1 milestone, I would like to prepare the
branches and tags. According to the documents, it's the job of the Release
Management team but it also says I as the PTL can do it. I wonder which is
the best way because Searchlight has missed several milestones.

It would be great if anyone in the Release Management team can give me some
advice.

Best regards,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*